- QEC is headed by a Director reporting to the Rector.
- The purpose of QEC is to implement the guidelines provided by the HEC.
- QEC is responsible for developing policies and procedures by utilizing the services in assessment of institutional performance evaluation on regular basis.
- QEC is responsible for setting up Standard Application and Products (SAP) university alliance linkages with an Australian University and it is among the few institutions in the world which is providing SAP training to its students in the area of Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, Finance and Accounting, etc.
- QEC monitors plagiarism policy provided by HEC and serves as a focal point for the implementation of HEC quality criteria. All research papers and assignments are checked by software on plagiarism and reported to HEC on regular basis.
- IoBM, in coordination with QEC, was able to get accreditation by NBEAC for its BBA and MBA programs, accreditation by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for its BS-Industrial Engineering and Electrical Engineering programs, accreditation by (NCEAC) for its BS Computer Science.
- QEC is also conducting workshops in areas of quality and preparation of Self Assessment Reports
- QEC is also responsible for faculty monitoring and evaluation and feedbacks from students and employers. Quality Assurance of Masters, MPhil and PhD degree programs.
Video-conferencing A workshop on “Using Quality Function Deployment in Curriculum Development: Survey of Best Practices” was organized by the IoBM’s Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) via video conferencing at the Entrepreneurship and Management Excellence... Read More
Dear Professors and Lecturers, The 21st SAP Academic Conference EMEA is held on Monday, September 5 – Friday, September 9, 2016 in Potsdam, Germany. The conference co-hosted by the SAP Innovation Center Potsdam, the Hasso-Plattner-Institute, and the University... Read More
Conference on “ Higher Education Science and Technology” organized by the Standing Committee Higher Education, Science and Technology at the federation house, Clifton Karachi on May 30, 2016. Prof. Dr. Akhlaq Ahmed, Director... Read More
A workshop on “ Faculty development” was organized in IoBM on May 24, 2016. Deans, HoD’s and QEC team participated in this program. Mr. Umar Hameed, CEO, No Limits Selling, presented his lecture... Read More
A workshop on “Using Blue Ocean Strategy & Balanced Score card in Higher Education Institutions” and “Developing procedures as per Self-Assessment Manual Requirement” was organized by Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) of IoBM on... Read More
Prof. Dr. Akhlaq Ahmed, Director QEC, Mr. Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Deputy Director and Head of QEC, IoBMattended aInternational Conference on “Experiential Learning 2016” organized in IoBM on April 9-10, 2016. Read More
Prof. Dr. Akhlaq Ahmed, Director QEC, Mr. Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Deputy Director and Head of QEC, IoBMand faculty members attended the “World Quality Day” seminar via video conference on Tuesday, April 05,... Read More