The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), Institute of Business Management, aims to be one of the leading centres providing skills, confidence and values to its students thereby enabling them to become successful professionals through an effective and innovative setup of Quality Enhancement Mechanism.
The mission of QEC is to create a learning environment where faculty and students are motivated to make learning an on-going life-long process. It also prepares students of IoBM to excel academically as well as in management skills, leading-edge research, development of innovative ideas, leadership skills and implementation of quality benchmark through proformas, adoption of updated curriculae and management skills.
- QEC is headed by a Director reporting to the Rector.
- The purpose of QEC is to implement the guidelines provided by the HEC.
- QEC is responsible for developing policies and procedures by utilizing the services in assessment of institutional performance evaluation on regular basis.
- QEC is responsible for setting up Standard Application and Products (SAP) university alliance linkages with an Australian University and it is among the few institutions in the world which is providing SAP training to its students in the area of Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, Finance and Accounting, etc.
- QEC monitors plagiarism policy provided by HEC and serves as a focal point for the implementation of HEC quality criteria. All research papers and assignments are checked by software on plagiarism and reported to HEC on regular basis.
- IoBM, in coordination with QEC, was able to get accreditation by NBEAC for its BBA and MBA programs, accreditation by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for its BS-Industrial Engineering and Electrical Engineering programs, accreditation by (NCEAC) for its BS Computer Science.
- QEC is also conducting workshops in areas of quality and preparation of Self Assessment Reports
- QEC is also responsible for faculty monitoring and evaluation and feedback's from students and employers. Quality Assurance of Masters, MPhil and PhD degree programs.
Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head QEC of IoBM had a meeting with Ms. Heather Merrick Senior Advisor Quality Assurance University of Auckland to study the Quality Assurance Mechanism of University of Auckland, New... Read More
Dr. Shahid Amjad, Director QEC conducted and awareness session on Tuesday, 20th June 2017, faculty members and staff participated in this event where speaker stated how trainings, group discussions, sharing of knowledge play... Read More
Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head of QEC, IoBM attended and participated in a APQN 2017, conference on NEW HORIZONS: DISSOLVING BOUNDARIES FOR A QUALITY REGIONhosted by the National Centre for Public Accreditation (NCPA) in... Read More
Mr. Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head of QEC, IoBM attended and participated in a training on Quality Assurance & Governance funded by the Tertiary Education Support Program (TESP) of HEC. The training was... Read More
Mr. Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head QEC took Assessment Team members on board and describes them, how they have to use Rubric Form to assess the Self-Assessment Reports of their designated programs. This... Read More
Video-conferencing A workshop on “Using Quality Function Deployment in Curriculum Development: Survey of Best Practices” was organized by the IoBM’s Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) via video conferencing at the Entrepreneurship and Management Excellence... Read More